EP 10 - Unpacking 'Crush It!' by Gary Vaynerchuk
In this episode, we talk about the influence of Gary Vaynerchuk’s book, Crush It!, which has influenced both Mike and Tim’s careers and lives. We talk about what it means to hustle, caring about what we’re putting out into the world, and pursuing our dreams.
Mike and Tim discuss the motivational ideas that come from Gary Vaynerchuk’s book and his online presence through social media, podcast, other books, and daily vlog. We also dive deeper into what passion and motivation means to us and how we push through the times when we feel stuck in our projects. Throughout our discussion, we refer back to two of the most important points in Crush It! which is to be honest and care.
Towards the end of our discussion, Mike talks about how Crush It! influenced him to start his blog, Evolving Architect, and all of the content that he’s sharing with his audience.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts, you can:
- Leave a note in the comments section below
- Make suggestions and ask Mike @archivalley or Tim @tim_ung a question on social media
To help us out, you can:
- Leave an honest rating and review on iTunes and anywhere else that you listen to podcasts
- Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes
- Share this show on your favorite social media platform