Episode 15 - Unpacking Marve's Cinematic Universe
In this episode, we talk about the Marvels Cinematic Universe (MCU), which is an ongoing series of movies based on the Marvel comic books. We discuss the influence that all of the movies by MCU have on designers from CG artists to fashion designers and architects to comic writers.
Marvels Cinematic Universe is constantly developing the next movie with relationships to the previous and future ones. Mike dives deeper into the Marvels brand and talks about the various ways that it has grown to be one of the most memorable brands in the world. We get into discussions about the timeline of the Marvel comic books to developing these movies, getting purchased by Disney, and exponentially growing the brand.
During the discussion, Mike geeks out over the entire MCU empire and talks about how he’s been influenced by the movies while Tim talks about his fascination of the business strategy of MCU. At the end of the episode, we choose one of our favorite characters out of the entire MCU.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts, you can:
- Leave a note in the comments section below
- Make suggestions and ask Mike @archivalley or Tim @tim_ung a question on social media
To help us out, you can:
- Leave an honest rating and review on iTunes and anywhere else that you listen to podcasts
- Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes
- Share this show on your favorite social media platform