Episode 16 - Unpacking Evernote
In this episode, Mike talks about an app called Evernote that allows the user to organize their notes, research, photographs, and other important information in one place. We talk about how it can be used as an individual as well as in teams where project based information can be shared with clients and colleagues.
Evernote is a cloud based app that was developed to assist people with storing important information and keeping it organized so that we can find specific content in the future. Designers can use Evernote to organize research for their projects ranging from tools and techniques to design ideas and precedents as well as materials and manufacturers. The information can be stored in specific folders called “books” that we create and we can use a tool in our web browsers to clip information from articles that we read and images that we find.
During the discussion, Mike gives examples of how he uses Evernote in both his personal life and for all of his projects. Tim brainstorms ideas for how Evernote’s features that allow sharing of books with our team, clients, and others.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts, you can:
- Leave a note in the comments section below
- Make suggestions and ask Mike @archivalley or Tim @tim_ung a question on social media
To help us out, you can:
- Leave an honest rating and review on iTunes and anywhere else that you listen to podcasts
- Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes
- Share this show on your favorite social media platform