Episode 17 - Unpacking Questions - Early Career
In this episode, Tim and Mike answer 5 questions about their early careers as designers starting with how they got their first jobs when they graduated from school. They move onto talking about what they would’ve done differently to get their first job and other critical thinking questions about their careers.
This career focused discussion moved onto talking about what Tim and Mike thought they would be doing in their initial jobs after graduating from architecture school. After several discussions from talking about the value of pursuing design competitions to the kinds of projects that they worked on at their firms, Tim and Mike reflect on the best habit that they developed in the early years of their employment.
Lastly, Tim and Mike talk about what they’re currently working on in their life as it relates to their career. Don’t miss their answers to these questions about their careers as architects and designers!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts, you can:
- Leave a note in the comments section below
- Make suggestions and ask Mike @archivalley or Tim @tim_ung a question on social media
To help us out, you can:
- Leave an honest rating and review on iTunes and anywhere else that you listen to podcasts
- Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes
- Share this show on your favorite social media platform